Connect with Facebook

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

which reminds me...

Learning about the Phenomena of Britain's "Poddington Peas" late last night reminded me of THIS

(which is much better)



I still haven't actually seen the whole movie. I was first introduced to it by a group of four people who are quite honestly probably in the top ten coolest people i know, but unfortunately i was in a state of smoked inebriation where ringo starr and harry nillson's voices soothed me to a point (hur hur hur, get it?) beyond return. yeah man, i slept through it.

it was also at this moment that i was also introduced to the amazingness (and insane levels of frustration associated with) ZOME! Which I had pretty much forgotten about until this moment.

I leave you with a zome model of the "great grand stellated 120 cell"

No comments: