Connect with Facebook

Friday, July 25, 2008

(projs) \|/ (probs)


i woke up early thinking about what i was going to do next year
with a*space next year and whatnot
what with the booking for the first six weeks having fallen through.
having to wait on those projects, i thought about my
biweekly "bootleg video series" that i wanted to do.
so i started on a flyer
because i figured if it sat on my desktop
just glaring at me with those blank helvetica eyes
i would actually follow through with my plans
eventually

while i was making it, too, i realized that i am SO CLOSE to coming to a point where I feel really comfortable with my itunes library
for years, bobbing around forty gigs, but never being really happy
now we can just go round and round on random with rarely a skip
compared to the old days
(yay)

of course
all this will probably change
once i go back to sarah lawrence
and the ultimate self-consciousness sets in...

blah
blahblah
blahblahblah
blahBLAHBLAH
BLAHBblahLAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLblahAHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAblahHBLAH
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHblahBLAH

No comments: